Benefits of Associate Membership
As the Executive Director of the Oregon Rural Electric Cooperative Association (ORECA), I want to encourage you to join ORECA as an Associate Member. There are many benefits to belonging including:
- Listing in our annual ORECA member directory as an associate member. Every day, hundreds of co-op CEOs, directors, co-op staff, vendors and government agencies (in Oregon and nationally) use this reference tool. That’s a lot of exposure!
- A subscription to our monthly Ruralite magazine. ORECA launched a statewide magazine in 2014 with huge success. Our syndication has a large subscription base and is popular with our members and elected officials. We also include associate members on other communication lists, including our newsletter Keeping Pace.
- An invitation to our Annual Meeting with the added opportunity to exhibit your company’s products and services in the exhibit area. This three-day event is attended by over 200 people and includes nationally known speakers. Our associate members and exhibitors are able to utilize meals, breaks, and receptions to network with our members.
- Listing in our annual meeting program and in our annual report.
- An invitation to our summer golf tournament at Seven Feathers Casino Resort. For golf teams, we work to pair Associate Members with co-op CEOs and Board members.
- Listing on our website (with links to your email and website), so that others may reach you more easily. We’ll post your job openings on our website for free.
- Access to our members. We want to hear from you to gather more ideas on how we can maximize your exposure to our members. Feel free to contact us with any thoughts or requests.
By joining ORECA, you are helping over 200,000 members in communities throughout two-thirds of the state. Thank you for your interest in Oregon’s co-ops. I look forward to working with you in the future.
ORECA Executive Director